Our shipping partners are Aramex and Shipa.
We ship Monday-Friday, excluding bank and public holidays.
Orders placed prior to 3pm will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed after this time will be processed the following working day.
You'll also have the option to update your delivery date should you need to.
We want you to love your Wallace and Company purchase and we’ll do our best to resolve any issues you may have. If, upon receiving your Goods, there is anything you are unhappy with please contact us within fourteen (14) days from delivery at email@example.com including your order number and the reason why you don’t love it. On receipt of your email, we will get in touch to discuss what happens next.
Please note that you, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of the delivery of the return. We also don’t accept responsibility for any lost or stolen Goods that do not reach us.
Refunds will be processed once the Goods have reached us in their original, complete condition. Any product that has been damaged, not in its original packaging, will not be refunded.
• Items must be unaltered, unused and in full sellable condition (or the condition in which they were received from us or our agents)
• Boxes must be in brand-new condition and without any damage.
• Items must be in their original packaging/box/dust-cover and with all brand and product tags/instructions still attached.
• The return must be accompanied by the original Order confirmation.
• The full refund value will be credited to your Wallace and Company account after the item/s returned have been approved and you will be able to use such refund value for your future purchases on Wallace and Company without any time limit.
Therefore you will not see a refund on your bank statement account as the refund value will not be transferred to your issuing debit or credit card bank.
If you have paid using Tabby your refund will be processed in accordance with the vendor's terms and conditions.